Yep, I've seen and experienced firsthand how devastating this economy can be to our bank accounts and wallets. Good for you though, that I have kept a long running archive of old posts of fast, easy ways to both help the environment and save money! I selected the few that I felt were extremely simple and doable. Why don't you try one tip each day of the week, and keep the ones you like?
1. Choose local foods. This was one of the first posts I wrote on this blog! It's a tried and true method.
2. Choose the real white meat. Again, a very easy and simple change to make. I actually did quite a number of calculations for this post - a dedicated blogger, no?
3. Avoid individually-packaged products. Buying bulk is the way to go!
4. Unplug electronics. Don't let that sneaking vampire energy catch up with you and drain your money.
5. Organize your fridge. Most people would never think to look in here for money savings, but it works.
6. Take cold(er) showers. Now that's it is starting to get warmer in many places...
7. Use passive solar power.
8. Remove unnecessary items. From your car, that is.
Keep in mind that these are only some of the ways to save money. If you are feeling adventurous and want a full list, go to the sidebar with all my tags and click the one that says "save money." I hope this little compilation helps you! If I have forgotten anything that you can think of, please comment below.
BLO Mini Christmas Stockings
5 days ago